*The first-named author will share all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study. We are indebted to Clover Behrend-Gethard, Dorothy Green, and Chau Tran for library assistance. This research was partially supported by the Program in Methodology, Measurement and Statistics, National Science Foundation, via SBR #97-30578 (to Bernard Grofman and Anthony Marley). The listing of authors is alphabetical.
Anticipating Likely Consequences of Lottery-Based Affirmative Action*
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2004
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 85, Issue 5, pages 1447–1468, December 2004
How to Cite
Grofman, B. and Merrill, S. (2004), Anticipating Likely Consequences of Lottery-Based Affirmative Action. Social Science Quarterly, 85: 1447–1468. doi: 10.1111/j.0038-4941.2004.00285.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!