*Direct correspondence to Prof. Kenneth L. Manning, Department of Political Science, University of Massachusetts–Dartmouth, N. Dartmouth, MA 02747-2300 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. The data utilized in this study are available from the authors to other researchers for purposes of replication. The authors wish to thank Ron Stidham for his contributions to the legal research cited, the University of Massachusetts–Dartmouth Council on Cultural Diversity and Pluralism for its support of this project, and the anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments.
Does Age Matter? Judicial Decision Making in Age Discrimination Cases*
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2004
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 1–18, March 2004
How to Cite
Manning, K. L., Carroll, B. A. and Carp, R. A. (2004), Does Age Matter? Judicial Decision Making in Age Discrimination Cases. Social Science Quarterly, 85: 1–18. doi: 10.1111/j.0038-4941.2004.08501001.x
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!