*Direct correspondence to Dr. Steven Stack, Department of Criminal Justice, Wayne State University, 2305 FAB Building, Detroit, MI 48202 〈email@example.com〉. Requests for the data used in this study should be directed to the Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR), University of Michigan, Ann Arbor; this agency provided the data to the author under standard contractual arrangements with ICPSR member institutions. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the Annual Meetings of the American Sociological Association, August 16–20, 2002, Chicago.
Adult Social Bonds and Use of Internet Pornography*
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2004
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 75–88, March 2004
How to Cite
Stack, S., Wasserman, I. and Kern, R. (2004), Adult Social Bonds and Use of Internet Pornography. Social Science Quarterly, 85: 75–88. doi: 10.1111/j.0038-4941.2004.08501006.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!