*Direct correspondence to Jeffrey Dixon, Indiana University Department of Sociology, 744 Ballantine Hall, Bloomington, IN 47405 〈email@example.com〉. The authors will share all data and coding materials with those wishing to replicate the study. The authors thank David Blouin, Emily Bowman, Clem Brooks, Suzanna Crage, Mary Dagaz, Kristin Geraty, Claudia Geist, Isaac Heacock, Cheryl Hunter, Andrew Fullerton, David James, Karen Kaiser, Sven Klingeman, Joshua Klugman, Jose Mata, Janice McCabe, Sigrun Olafsdottir, Brian Powell, Rob Robinson, Alicia Suarez, Quincy Stewart, Steve Viscelli, Pam Walters, Jun Xu, and anonymous SSQ reviewers for their valuable comments on previous versions of this paper. Authors' names are listed in alphabetical order; each is an equal co-author.
Nice to Know You? Testing Contact, Cultural, and Group Threat Theories of Anti-Black and Anti-Hispanic Stereotypes*
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2004
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 257–280, June 2004
How to Cite
Dixon, J. C. and Rosenbaum, M. S. (2004), Nice to Know You? Testing Contact, Cultural, and Group Threat Theories of Anti-Black and Anti-Hispanic Stereotypes. Social Science Quarterly, 85: 257–280. doi: 10.1111/j.0038-4941.2004.08502003.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!