*The data used in this study are publicly available to researchers for purposes of replication. The author thanks Scott Allard and two anonymous referees for their helpful suggestions on this article.
Does Social Capital Make You Generous?*
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2005
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 86, Issue 1, pages 1–15, March 2005
How to Cite
Brooks, A. C. (2005), Does Social Capital Make You Generous?. Social Science Quarterly, 86: 1–15. doi: 10.1111/j.0038-4941.2005.00287.x
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!