*The authors will share coding procedures for purposes of replication.
Gender and the Internet: Causes of Variation in Access, Level, and Scope of Use*
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2005
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 86, Issue 1, pages 252–270, March 2005
How to Cite
Wasserman, I. M. and Richmond-Abbott, M. (2005), Gender and the Internet: Causes of Variation in Access, Level, and Scope of Use. Social Science Quarterly, 86: 252–270. doi: 10.1111/j.0038-4941.2005.00301.x
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!