*I thank Dick Fenno, Stephen Gent, Bill Hixon, Gail McElroy, Dick Niemi, Valeria Sinclair-Chapman, Harold Stanley, and Antoine Yoshinaka for comments and suggestions. Data and coding information are available on request.
Disentangling Constituency and Legislator Effects in Legislative Representation: Black Legislators or Black Districts?*
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2005
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 86, Issue 2, pages 427–443, June 2005
How to Cite
Grose, C. R. (2005), Disentangling Constituency and Legislator Effects in Legislative Representation: Black Legislators or Black Districts?. Social Science Quarterly, 86: 427–443. doi: 10.1111/j.0038-4941.2005.00311.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!