*Direct correspondence to Irwin L. Morris, Department of Government and Politics, University of Maryland, 3140 Tydings Hall, College Park, MD 20742 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. The authors will share all data and coding materials upon request for purpose of replication. The authors thank participants at sessions of the 2004 Public Choice and 2004 American Political Science Association meetings, the editor, and anonymous reviewers of this journal for their useful comments and suggestions on previous drafts of this article.
The Lottery and Income Inequality in the States*
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2005
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 86, Issue Supplement s1, pages 996–1012, December 2005
How to Cite
Freund, E. A. and Morris, I. L. (2005), The Lottery and Income Inequality in the States. Social Science Quarterly, 86: 996–1012. doi: 10.1111/j.0038-4941.2005.00333.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!