*Direct correspondence to Daniel T. Lichter, Department of Policy Analysis and Management, 102 MVR Hall, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853. The authors acknowledge the support of research grants from Save the Children Federation, the National Institutes of Child Health and Human Development (1 R01 HD43035-01), and Population Center grant support from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (1 R21 HD047943-01). The data used in this study are available to other researchers for purposes of replication. The authors thank three anonymous reviewers and the editor for helpful comments on an earlier version of this article.
Child Poverty Among Racial Minorities and Immigrants: Explaining Trends and Differentials*
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2005
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 86, Issue Supplement s1, pages 1037–1059, December 2005
How to Cite
Lichter, D. T., Qian, Z. and Crowley, M. L. (2005), Child Poverty Among Racial Minorities and Immigrants: Explaining Trends and Differentials. Social Science Quarterly, 86: 1037–1059. doi: 10.1111/j.0038-4941.2005.00335.x
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!