*Direct correspondence to Dr. Gregory Acs, Senior Research Associate, The Urban Institute, 2100 M St. NW, Washington, DC 20037 〈email@example.com〉. Upon request, the corresponding author will share all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study. This project was funded in part by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families under Grant 90PA0002/01 and in part by the Assessing the New Federalism project at the Urban Institute. The authors thank Pamela Loprest, Caroline Ratcliffe, and Sheila Zedlewski for their thoughtful comments, and Helen Oliver for her research assistance on earlier versions of this article. The views expressed in this article are those of authors alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Urban Institute or its sponsors. All errors are the responsibility of the authors.
The Road Not Taken? Changes in Welfare Entry During the 1990s*
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2005
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 86, Issue Supplement s1, pages 1060–1079, December 2005
How to Cite
Acs, G., Phillips, K. R. and Nelson, S. (2005), The Road Not Taken? Changes in Welfare Entry During the 1990s. Social Science Quarterly, 86: 1060–1079. doi: 10.1111/j.0038-4941.2005.00336.x
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!