*Direct correspondence to Sigal Alon, Department of Sociology and Anthropology, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Ramat Aviv, Tel Aviv 69978, Israel 〈email@example.com〉. Sigal Alon will share all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study. This research was supported by grants from the National Science Foundation (SBR-9601995) and the W.T. Grant Foundation to Princeton University. The authors gratefully acknowledge the Princeton University Office of Population Research and the Department of Sociology for generous institutional support.
Job Mobility and Early Career Wage Growth of White, African-American, and Hispanic Women*
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2005
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 86, Issue Supplement s1, pages 1196–1217, December 2005
How to Cite
Alon, S. and Tienda, M. (2005), Job Mobility and Early Career Wage Growth of White, African-American, and Hispanic Women. Social Science Quarterly, 86: 1196–1217. doi: 10.1111/j.0038-4941.2005.00342.x
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!