*Direct correspondence to Irene Padavic, Department of Sociology, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL 32306-2270 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. Padavic will share data and coding material with those wishing to replicate the study. The authors thank the FSU Center for Demography and Population Health, Paula England, and SSQ anonymous reviewers for their help.
Employment Exits and the Race Gap in Young Women's Employment*
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2005
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 86, Issue Supplement s1, pages 1242–1260, December 2005
How to Cite
Reid, L. L. and Padavic, I. (2005), Employment Exits and the Race Gap in Young Women's Employment. Social Science Quarterly, 86: 1242–1260. doi: 10.1111/j.0038-4941.2005.00344.x
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!