*Direct correspondence to Cynthia Bansak, San Diego State University, Department of Economics, 5500 Campanile Dr., San Diego, CA 92182-4485〈email@example.com〉. Data and programs used to generate the results presented in the article are available on request. The author is grateful to three anonymous referees, Steven Raphael, Elizabeth Bass, Julian Betts, Wayne Cornelius, Chris Woodruff, Allan Zebedee, seminar participants at Emory University, and participants at the session on “Immigrants and Immigration Policy” at the 2002 MEA meetings for valuable comments on earlier versions of this article.
The Differential Wage Impact of the Immigration Reform and Control Act on Latino Ethnic Subgroups*
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2005
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 86, Issue Supplement s1, pages 1279–1298, December 2005
How to Cite
Bansak, C. (2005), The Differential Wage Impact of the Immigration Reform and Control Act on Latino Ethnic Subgroups. Social Science Quarterly, 86: 1279–1298. doi: 10.1111/j.0038-4941.2005.00346.x
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!