*Direct correspondence to Xiaoling Shu, Department of Sociology, University of California–Davis, One Shields Ave., Davis, CA 95616 〈email@example.com〉. The data used in this study are publicly available to researchers interested in gender segregation in urban China. The author thanks two SSQ anonymous referees for their helpful comments. This research was partially supported by a Faculty Research Grant, Academic Senate, University of California–Davis.
Market Transition and Gender Segregation in Urban China*
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2005
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 86, Issue Supplement s1, pages 1299–1323, December 2005
How to Cite
Shu, X. (2005), Market Transition and Gender Segregation in Urban China. Social Science Quarterly, 86: 1299–1323. doi: 10.1111/j.0038-4941.2005.00347.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!