*Direct correspondence to Ronald Angel, Department of Sociology, The University of Texas, 1 University Station A1700, Austin, TX 78712 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. Sonia Frias will share all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study.
Determinants of Household Insurance Coverage Among Low-Income Families from Boston, Chicago, and San Antonio: Evidence from the Three-City Study*
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2005
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 86, Issue Supplement s1, pages 1338–1353, December 2005
How to Cite
Angel, R. J., Frias, S. M. and Hill, T. D. (2005), Determinants of Household Insurance Coverage Among Low-Income Families from Boston, Chicago, and San Antonio: Evidence from the Three-City Study. Social Science Quarterly, 86: 1338–1353. doi: 10.1111/j.0038-4941.2005.00349.x
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!