*Direct correspondence to Mariano Torras, Assistant Professor of Economics, Adelphi University, 1 South Ave., Garden City, NY 11530〈email@example.com〉. I will share all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study. For comments on earlier versions of the article, I thank Michael Ash, James Boyce, Carol Heim, Neha Khanna, four anonymous reviewers, and participants in the History and Development Workshop of the Economics Department at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. All errors are mine.
Income and Power Inequality as Determinants of Environmental and Health Outcomes: Some Findings*
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2005
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 86, Issue Supplement s1, pages 1354–1376, December 2005
How to Cite
Torras, M. (2005), Income and Power Inequality as Determinants of Environmental and Health Outcomes: Some Findings. Social Science Quarterly, 86: 1354–1376. doi: 10.1111/j.0038-4941.2005.00350.x
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!