*Direct correspondence to William Alex Pridemore, Indiana University, Department of Criminal Justice, Sycamore Hall 302, Bloomington, IN 47405〈email@example.com〉; Sang Weon-Kim, Dong-Eui University, Department of Police Science, 995 Eomgwangno, Busanjin-gu, Busan 614-774, Korea〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. The authors will happily share all data and coding materials with those wishing to replicate the study. This research was supported by Grant 5 R21 AA 013958-02 awarded to the second author by the National Institutes of Health, National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Points of view do not necessarily represent the official position of NIH/NIAAA. The authors thank Kelly Damphousse, Harold Grasmick, Wil Scott, and Brian Taylor for their helpful critiques of earlier drafts. The second author thanks the Davis Center at Harvard University, where he was a Research Fellow when this article was written.
Poverty, Socioeconomic Change, Institutional Anomie, and Homicide*
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2005
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 86, Issue Supplement s1, pages 1377–1398, December 2005
How to Cite
Kim, S.-W. and Pridemore, W. A. (2005), Poverty, Socioeconomic Change, Institutional Anomie, and Homicide. Social Science Quarterly, 86: 1377–1398. doi: 10.1111/j.0038-4941.2005.00351.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!