*Direct correspondence to Lance Hannon, Department of Sociology, Occidental College, Los Angeles, CA 90041 〈Lhannon@oxy.edu〉. The author agrees to share all data and coding information with those interested in replication. An earlier version of this article was presented at the 2003 Annual Meetings of the American Society of Criminology in Denver, CO. The author thanks Monica Cuddy, Steven Messner, Robert DeFina, and Peter Knapp for their helpful comments.
Extremely Poor Neighborhoods and Homicide*
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2005
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 86, Issue Supplement s1, pages 1418–1434, December 2005
How to Cite
Hannon, L. E. (2005), Extremely Poor Neighborhoods and Homicide. Social Science Quarterly, 86: 1418–1434. doi: 10.1111/j.0038-4941.2005.00353.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!