*Direct correspondence to Chris Owens, Department of Political Science, Central Michigan University, 247 Anspach Hall, Mount Pleasant, MI 48859 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. I will be glad to share all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate this study. I thank Jan Leighley, Ken Meier, Dan Wood, Guy Whitten, David Kimball, Sean Nicholson-Crotty, James Garand, Giggy Owens, and the anonymous reviewers for their comments and suggestions.
Black Substantive Representation in State Legislatures from 1971–1994*
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2005
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 86, Issue 4, pages 779–791, December 2005
How to Cite
Owens, C. T. (2005), Black Substantive Representation in State Legislatures from 1971–1994. Social Science Quarterly, 86: 779–791. doi: 10.1111/j.0038-4941.2005.00355.x
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!