*Direct correspondence to Domenico Parisi, Social Science Research Center, PO Box 5287, Mississippi State University, MS 39762 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. Data are available on request. The core support for this research came from the U.S. Department of Agriculture's National Research Initiative Competitive Grant Program (Project No. 2002-35401-11592). The project was also supported by the Mississippi Agricultural and Forestry Experiment Station (Project No. MIS-605080), Mississippi State University Social Science Research Center, and Experiment Station Project 3644 of the Pennsylvania State University. We acknowledge the contributions of the Mississippi Department of Human Services (MDHS). Special thanks go to Mr. Chris Christmas, data manager at MDHS. Finally, we thank the editor and anonymous reviewers for their suggestions and comments.
Exiting TANF: Individual and Local Factors and Their Differential Influence Across Racial Groups†
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 87, Issue 1, pages 76–90, March 2006
How to Cite
Parisi, D., McLaughlin, D. K., Grice, S. M. and Taquino, M. (2006), Exiting TANF: Individual and Local Factors and Their Differential Influence Across Racial Groups. Social Science Quarterly, 87: 76–90. doi: 10.1111/j.0038-4941.2006.00369.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!