*Direct correspondence to Professor Richard Forgette, Department of Political Science, University of Mississippi, 214 Lester Hall, University, MS 38677–1848. The authors will share all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study. The authors thank Karen Fatula Forgette and Ellen Meacham for their advice and support.
Partisan Gerrymandering and the Voting Rights Act*
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2006
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 87, Issue 1, pages 155–173, March 2006
How to Cite
Forgette, R. and Winkle, J. W. (2006), Partisan Gerrymandering and the Voting Rights Act. Social Science Quarterly, 87: 155–173. doi: 10.1111/j.0038-4941.2006.00374.x
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!