Disclaimer: Part of the work presented has been supported by Amgen, Inc. There is, however, no personal or institutional dependency arising from this relationship nor any agreement to exclusively prescribe the medication that was tested.
The role of diagnosis in patients failing peripheral blood progenitor cell mobilization
Article first published online: 26 APR 2004
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 777–784, May 2004
How to Cite
Koenigsmann, M., Jentsch-Ullrich, K., Mohren, M., Becker, E., Heim, M. and Franke, A. (2004), The role of diagnosis in patients failing peripheral blood progenitor cell mobilization. Transfusion, 44: 777–784. doi: 10.1111/j.0041-1132.2004.03321.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2004
- Received for publication September 30, 2003; revision received December 19, 2003, and accepted December 22, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.