Dr Meade is a Peter Lougheed Scholar of the Canadian Institutes of Health Research.
Toward an understanding of transfusion-related acute lung injury: statement of a consensus panel
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2004
Volume 44, Issue 12, pages 1774–1789, December 2004
How to Cite
Kleinman, S., Caulfield, T., Chan, P., Davenport, R., McFarland, J., McPhedran, S., Meade, M., Morrison, D., Pinsent, T., Robillard, P. and Slinger, P. (2004), Toward an understanding of transfusion-related acute lung injury: statement of a consensus panel. Transfusion, 44: 1774–1789. doi: 10.1111/j.0041-1132.2004.04347.x
This Consensus Conference was funded by Canadian Blood Services and Héma-Québec, with additional support from the International Society of Blood Transfusion's Biomedical Excellence for Safer Transfusion (BEST) subcommittee.
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2004
- Received for publication August 22, 2004; revision received August 26, 2004, and accepted August 26, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.