Sample preparation technique and white cell content influence the detectable levels of growth factors in platelet concentrates
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2003
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 283–289, November 2003
How to Cite
Zimmermann, R., Arnold, D., Strasser, E., Ringwald, J., Schlegel, A., Wiltfang, J. and Eckstein, R. (2003), Sample preparation technique and white cell content influence the detectable levels of growth factors in platelet concentrates. Vox Sanguinis, 85: 283–289. doi: 10.1111/j.0042-9007.2003.00361.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2003
- Received: 6 June 2003, revised 21 July 2003, accepted 23 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!