Portions of these data were presented at the 2002 Annual Meeting of the Society of Behavioral Medicine, Washington, DC.
Cardiovascular reactivity and family history of hypertension: A meta-analysis
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2005
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 125–131, January 2005
How to Cite
Pierce, T. W., Grim, R. D. and King, J. S. (2005), Cardiovascular reactivity and family history of hypertension: A meta-analysis. Psychophysiology, 42: 125–131. doi: 10.1111/j.0048-5772.2005.267.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2005
- (Received May 11, 2004; Accepted October 13, 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.