We would like to thank two anonymous referees, as well as seminar participants at Texas A&M University and Florida State University for their helpful comments and suggestions on earlier drafts of this article.
Policing the Bargain: Coalition Government and Parliamentary Scrutiny
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2003
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 13–27, January 2004
How to Cite
Martin, L. W. and Vanberg, G. (2004), Policing the Bargain: Coalition Government and Parliamentary Scrutiny. American Journal of Political Science, 48: 13–27. doi: 10.1111/j.0092-5853.2004.00053.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!