I am grateful to the three anonymous reviewers for their helpful suggestions, as well as to John Scott, Lorna Dawson, Robert Bartlett, and Aristide Tessitore for their comments on earlier drafts. I thank the University of Houston and the Olin Foundation for their generous support of my research.
Moral Virtue and the Limits of the Political Community in Aristotle's Nicomachean Ethics
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2003
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 47–61, January 2004
How to Cite
Collins, S. D. (2004), Moral Virtue and the Limits of the Political Community in Aristotle's Nicomachean Ethics. American Journal of Political Science, 48: 47–61. doi: 10.1111/j.0092-5853.2004.00055.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!