An earlier version of this article was presented at the 2002 annual meeting of the Human Behavior and Evolution Society, Rutgers University. The authors gratefully acknowledge the invaluable assistance of Kevin Arceneaux, Martin Johnson, and Stacy Ulbig, the suggestions of Chris Larimer, Levente Littvay, Kevin Smith, Robert Stein, and Elizabeth Theiss-Morse, and the financial support of the College of Social Sciences, Rice University.
Accepting Authoritative Decisions: Humans as Wary Cooperators
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2003
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 62–76, January 2004
How to Cite
Hibbing, J. R. and Alford, J. R. (2004), Accepting Authoritative Decisions: Humans as Wary Cooperators. American Journal of Political Science, 48: 62–76. doi: 10.1111/j.0092-5853.2004.00056.x
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!