I would like to thank Robert Stein, Kenneth Meier, Chris Owens, Jill Nicholson-Crotty, and various anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on earlier versions of this manuscript. An earlier version was presented at the 2002 annual meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association.
Goal Conflict and Fund Diversion in Federal Grants to the States
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2003
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 110–122, January 2004
How to Cite
Nicholson-Crotty, S. (2004), Goal Conflict and Fund Diversion in Federal Grants to the States. American Journal of Political Science, 48: 110–122. doi: 10.1111/j.0092-5853.2004.00059.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!