The research for this article was funded, in part, by a grant from the World Bank. All opinions expressed are solely those of the authors and in no way reflect those of the World Bank. We have profited from the comments of four anonymous referees and the journal editors on earlier drafts. The data are available from James Murdoch.
Civil Wars and Economic Growth: Spatial Dispersion
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2003
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 138–151, January 2004
How to Cite
Murdoch, J. C. and Sandler, T. (2004), Civil Wars and Economic Growth: Spatial Dispersion. American Journal of Political Science, 48: 138–151. doi: 10.1111/j.0092-5853.2004.00061.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!