Earlier drafts of this article were presented at the 2000 Annual Meeting of the American Political Science Association and at the 2002 Summer Meeting of the Society for Political Methodology. The authors thank Christopher Adolph, Wendy Tam Cho, Walter Mebane, Jr., Jasjeet Sekhon and four anonymous reviewers for comments and thank Barry Burden and David Kimball for data. In addition, Shotts thanks the Center for the Study of Democratic Politics at Princeton University for generously supporting him as a visiting research scholar.
Logical Inconsistency in EI-Based Second-Stage Regressions
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2003
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 172–183, January 2004
How to Cite
Herron, M. C. and Shotts, K. W. (2004), Logical Inconsistency in EI-Based Second-Stage Regressions. American Journal of Political Science, 48: 172–183. doi: 10.1111/j.0092-5853.2004.00063.x
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!