I thank Rebecca Brown and Dan Williford for comments on earlier drafts, and I thank the reviewers for AJPS who helped to strengthen this article in innumerable ways. I owe my profound gratitude to the students in my “Giving Up (on) Rights?” seminars at St. Mary's College of Maryland in both the spring and fall of 2000: their engagement, commitment, and collegiality turned a schematic set of ideas into two vibrant seminars, and into a viable article.
Giving Up (on) Rights? The Future of Rights and the Project of Radical Democracy
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2004
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 185–200, April 2004
How to Cite
Chambers, S. A. (2004), Giving Up (on) Rights? The Future of Rights and the Project of Radical Democracy. American Journal of Political Science, 48: 185–200. doi: 10.1111/j.0092-5853.2004.00064.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!