Thanks to Jason Brownlee, Scott Desposato, Allen Hicken, Terry Karl, Joel Migdal, Bryon Moraski, Bryan Ritchie, David Waldner, Erik Wibbels, participants at the 2002 Workshop of the Society for Comparative Research in Budapest, and three anonymous reviewers for comments on previous versions of this article.
Oil Wealth and Regime Survival in the Developing World, 1960–1999
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2004
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 232–246, April 2004
How to Cite
Smith, B. (2004), Oil Wealth and Regime Survival in the Developing World, 1960–1999. American Journal of Political Science, 48: 232–246. doi: 10.1111/j.0092-5853.2004.00067.x
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!