The author would like to thank Michael Bailey, J. Samuel Barkin, Victor Cha, William Clark, Raj Desai, Sarah Knight, Kristine Kalanges, Anders Olofsgard, Dennis Quinn, Douglas Reed, Leslie Vinjamuri, Chris Way, Patricia Weitsman, Tarik Yousef, the Political Economy Working Group at Georgetown University, and the reviewers and editors at AJPS for their comments and suggestions.
The Power of Money: Global Capital and Policy Choices in Developing Countries
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2004
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 281–295, April 2004
How to Cite
Shambaugh, G. E. (2004), The Power of Money: Global Capital and Policy Choices in Developing Countries. American Journal of Political Science, 48: 281–295. doi: 10.1111/j.0092-5853.2004.00070.x
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!