We would like to thank Virginia Gray, David Lowery, Marco Steenbergen, and the anonymous reviewers for helpful comments; Stephen Pimpare for comments on an earlier version of this article presented at the 2003 annual meeting of the MWPSA; the American Politics Research Group for financial support; and the staff of the New Federalism project at The Urban Institute for creating and maintaining such a rich and reliable source of welfare policy information.
Politics and the New American Welfare States
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2004
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 362–373, April 2004
How to Cite
Fellowes, M. C. and Rowe, G. (2004), Politics and the New American Welfare States. American Journal of Political Science, 48: 362–373. doi: 10.1111/j.0092-5853.2004.00075.x
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!