I thank Peter Bentler, Cotton Casino, Rick Herrera, Jim Jaccard, Tim Johnson, Pat Kenney, David Kimball, George Knight, Kathleen Knight, Howie Lavine, Roger Millsap, Jeff Mondak, Tom Nelson, Paul Sniderman, and the three anonymous reviewers for their comments and assistance on this project. I assume responsibility for any remaining errors.
Political Sophistication and Policy Reasoning: A Reconsideration
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2004
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 462–478, July 2004
How to Cite
Goren, P. (2004), Political Sophistication and Policy Reasoning: A Reconsideration. American Journal of Political Science, 48: 462–478. doi: 10.1111/j.0092-5853.2004.00081.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!