I thank Peter Bentler, Cotton Casino, Rick Herrera, Jim Jaccard, Tim Johnson, Pat Kenney, David Kimball, George Knight, Kathleen Knight, Howie Lavine, Roger Millsap, Jeff Mondak, Tom Nelson, Paul Sniderman, and the three anonymous reviewers for their comments and assistance on this project. I assume responsibility for any remaining errors.
Political Sophistication and Policy Reasoning: A Reconsideration
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2004
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 462–478, July 2004
How to Cite
Goren, P. (2004), Political Sophistication and Policy Reasoning: A Reconsideration. American Journal of Political Science, 48: 462–478. doi: 10.1111/j.0092-5853.2004.00081.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!