A previous version of this article was presented at the 2001 Midwest Political Science Association annual meeting. I would like to thank John Sullivan, Milton Lodge, Gene Borgida, Joanne Miller, Jan Leighley, Kim Hill, three anonymous reviewers, and especially Wendy Rahn for extensive comments and suggestions. Rebekah Orr provided assistance collecting and processing the data. A National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship and National Science Foundation grant SES-9905317 supported this research. All errors are my own.
Certainty or Accessibility: Attitude Strength in Candidate Evaluations
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2004
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 513–520, July 2004
How to Cite
Peterson, D. A. M. (2004), Certainty or Accessibility: Attitude Strength in Candidate Evaluations. American Journal of Political Science, 48: 513–520. doi: 10.1111/j.0092-5853.2004.00084.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!