This work was supported by National Science Foundation (NSF) grant #973053. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations in this work are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the NSF. We thank three anonymous referees, discussants, and participants at the 2001 annual meeting of the American Political Science Association in San Francisco, the annual meeting of the Public Choice Society, San Diego, CA, and seminar participants at Berkeley, particularly Robert Powell, for comments. A very special thanks to Keith Poole for his counsel and programs.
Analyzing Roll Calls with Perfect Spatial Voting: France 1946–1958
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2004
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 620–632, July 2004
How to Cite
Rosenthal, H. and Voeten, E. (2004), Analyzing Roll Calls with Perfect Spatial Voting: France 1946–1958. American Journal of Political Science, 48: 620–632. doi: 10.1111/j.0092-5853.2004.00091.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!