This research was funded by a grant from the Pew Charitable Trusts. All advertising data used in this article are publicly available from the University of Wisconsin Advertising Project: http://www.polisci.wisc.edu/tvadvertising. Direct all correspondence to Paul Freedman.
Campaign Advertising and Democratic Citizenship
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2004
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 723–741, October 2004
How to Cite
Freedman, P., Franz, M. and Goldstein, K. (2004), Campaign Advertising and Democratic Citizenship. American Journal of Political Science, 48: 723–741. doi: 10.1111/j.0092-5853.2004.00098.x
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!