We thank Isabella Alcaniz, Andy Baker, Teri Caraway, Javier Corrales, Jorge Dominguez, Tulia Faletti, Edward Gibson, Lucy Goodhardt, Anna Gryzmala-Busse, Stephen Haggard, Frances Hagopian, John Huber, Noah Kaplan, James McGuire, Keith Poole, David Samuels, Melissa Scheier, Kenneth Scheve, Andrew Schrank, Susan Stokes, three anonymous reviewers, and the participants in the conference “Rethinking Dual Transitions: Argentine Politics in the 1990s in Comparative Perspective” at Harvard University, March 2003; for their comments. M.V. Murillo acknowledges the support of the Carnegie Corporation Project on Globalization and Self-Determination at the Yale Center for International and Area Studies.
Who Delivers? Partisan Clients in the Argentine Electoral Market
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2004
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 742–757, October 2004
How to Cite
Calvo, E. and Murillo, M. V. (2004), Who Delivers? Partisan Clients in the Argentine Electoral Market. American Journal of Political Science, 48: 742–757. doi: 10.1111/j.0092-5853.2004.00099.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!