We thank Thomas Carsey, Sarah Poggione, Christine Mahoney, Frank Baumgartner, Eric Plutzer, and Charles Barrilleaux for their assistance with this article. We are especially grateful to Richard Chackerian for sharing his data with us. A previous version of this article was presented at the American Political Science Association Meetings. Three reviewers offered especially insightful and helpful comments on earlier drafts.
Incremental Consolidation and Comprehensive Reorganization of American State Executive Branches
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2004
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 796–812, October 2004
How to Cite
Berkman, M. B. and Reenock, C. (2004), Incremental Consolidation and Comprehensive Reorganization of American State Executive Branches. American Journal of Political Science, 48: 796–812. doi: 10.1111/j.0092-5853.2004.00102.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!