We are grateful to many people who have helped us locate, collect, or code the data and who have provided thoughtful comments on previous versions of the article. In particular, we would like to thank Barry Burden, Matt Carlson, Ron Francisco, Thomas Gschwend, Sunshine Hillygus, Mike Kellermann, Taehyun Nam, Misa Nishikawa, Susumu Shikano, Brian Silver, Christina Schenstrom, Rob Weiner, the participants in Harvard's Political Psychology and Behavior workshop, the participants in the Kolloquium at the University of Mannheim's Center for European Social Research (MZES), and the three anonymous referees. We bear responsibility for any errors and omissions.
Going It Alone? Strategic Entry under Mixed Electoral Rules
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2004
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 16–31, January 2005
How to Cite
Ferrara, F. and Herron, E. S. (2005), Going It Alone? Strategic Entry under Mixed Electoral Rules. American Journal of Political Science, 49: 16–31. doi: 10.1111/j.0092-5853.2005.00107.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!