Thanks to participants at the Annual Meeting of the American Political Science Association in Boston August 2002 and at the Public Choice Society Meeting in Nashville, March 2003 especially Maria Gallego, Kenneth Koford, and Robert Dur. Thanks also to Sammi Berlinski, Ken Shepsle, Jim Snyder, Richard Walker, and three anonymous referees.
The Corrective Effect of Ministerial Resignations on Government Popularity
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2004
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 46–56, January 2005
How to Cite
Dewan, T. and Dowding, K. (2005), The Corrective Effect of Ministerial Resignations on Government Popularity. American Journal of Political Science, 49: 46–56. doi: 10.1111/j.0092-5853.2005.00109.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!