I am indebted to Jim Alt for discussions and suggestions, and I am grateful to Martin Browning, Bruno Frey, Don Green, Dan Ho, Christian Schultz, four anonymous reviewers of this journal, and conference and seminar participants at EPCS (Aarhus), CAM, and EPRU (University of Copenhagen), APSA (Philadelphia), and Harvard for comments and suggestions, to Jan Erling Klausen for generous access to his data, and to Nicolaj Verdelin for able research assistance. The activities of EPRU are financed by a grant from the Danish National Research Foundation.
The Effect of Information on Voter Turnout: Evidence from a Natural Experiment
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2004
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 103–118, January 2005
How to Cite
Lassen, D. D. (2005), The Effect of Information on Voter Turnout: Evidence from a Natural Experiment. American Journal of Political Science, 49: 103–118. doi: 10.1111/j.0092-5853.2005.00113.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!