I am grateful to Ruth Abbey, Wendy Gunther-Canada, Steven Kautz, Roger Masters, and Joseph Reisert for commenting on early versions of this article. A discussion with my colleague Dan Magurshak helped me complete the final version. I am also grateful to the Symposium on Science, Reason, and Modern Democracy at Michigan State University and the Earhart Foundation for their generous financial support. Finally, I would like to thank my anonymous reviewers and the editors of this journal.
Misreading One's Sources: Charles Taylor's Rousseau
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2004
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 119–134, January 2005
How to Cite
Marks, J. (2005), Misreading One's Sources: Charles Taylor's Rousseau. American Journal of Political Science, 49: 119–134. doi: 10.1111/j.0092-5853.2005.00114.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!