This research was supported by Grant SES-0318800 from the National Science Foundation. An earlier version of this article was presented at the annual meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association. We would like to thank Donald Kinder, Tali Mendelberg, Chris Parker, David Sears, and Jim Sidanius among others for fruitful discussions concerning this research.
Racial Resentment and White Opposition to Race-Conscious Programs: Principles or Prejudice?
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2004
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 168–183, January 2005
How to Cite
Feldman, S. and Huddy, L. (2005), Racial Resentment and White Opposition to Race-Conscious Programs: Principles or Prejudice?. American Journal of Political Science, 49: 168–183. doi: 10.1111/j.0092-5853.2005.00117.x
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!