This is a revised version of a paper presented at the 2003 Annual Meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association, and the 2003 Association of Policy Analysis and Management Conference. We thank Trevor Brown, Dan Fiorino, Devin Joshi, Kathryn Harrison, Robert Lowry, Mark Lubell, Erik Lundsgaarde, Peter May, Frank Montabon, Tom Rice, Mark Smith, Michael Ward, Soren Winter, the AJPS editors, and the AJPS reviewers for comments on previous drafts. Matthew Potoski acknowledges financial support from the Iowa State University Institute of Science and Society and the Iowa State University College of Liberal Arts and Sciences. Aseem Prakash acknowledges support from University of Washington's Royalty Research Fund. Sarah Edrington, Joseph Haley, Melissa Homrig, and Jason Stonerook provided excellent research assistance.
Green Clubs and Voluntary Governance: ISO 14001 and Firms' Regulatory Compliance
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2005
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 235–248, April 2005
How to Cite
Potoski, M. and Prakash, A. (2005), Green Clubs and Voluntary Governance: ISO 14001 and Firms' Regulatory Compliance. American Journal of Political Science, 49: 235–248. doi: 10.1111/j.0092-5853.2005.00120.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!