I thank Taavi Annus, Bernhard Grofman, Aníbal S. Pérez-Liñán, Juan Carlos Rodríguez-Raga, Rein Taagepera, and Jennifer N. Victor for reading and commenting on earlier drafts.
The Development of Stable Party Support: Electoral Dynamics in Post-Communist Europe
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2005
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 283–298, April 2005
How to Cite
Tavits, M. (2005), The Development of Stable Party Support: Electoral Dynamics in Post-Communist Europe. American Journal of Political Science, 49: 283–298. doi: 10.1111/j.0092-5853.2005.00123.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!