I would like to thank Robert Bates, Bob Jackman, Gary King, Ken Shepsle, Oleg Smirnov, Walt Stone, and members of the Harvard Research Seminar in Positive Political Economy for helpful comments. An earlier version of this article was prepared for delivery at the 2004 Annual Meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association. A copy of the most recent version and supporting programs and data can be found at http://jhfowler.ucdavis.edu.
Dynamic Responsiveness in the U.S. Senate
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2005
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 299–312, April 2005
How to Cite
Fowler, J. (2005), Dynamic Responsiveness in the U.S. Senate. American Journal of Political Science, 49: 299–312. doi: 10.1111/j.0092-5853.2005.00124.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!